Need of ISO 45001:2018 Certification (OH&SMS)
Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems ISO 45001 is an international standard giving requirements related to health and safety management systems in order to enable an organization to control its risks and improve ISO performance. It promotes a safety and healthy working environment and provides the vehicle for companies to meet their health and safety obligations in an efficient manner. Certification to ISO 45001 increases your reputation for safety and occupational health, demonstrates your legal and regulatory compliance, and potentially reduces the number of accidents, downtime and associated cost to your organization.
Role of AQC in ISO 45001:2018 Certification
Absolute Quality Certification Private Limited (AQC) having the team of Auditor, Lead Auditor and Technical Experts who can conduct a value added Audit and contribute in the continual improvement of your organization.
AQC team can provide the two step audit and you are entitled for the certification of ISO 45001:2018 which is required by your customer or in tender purpose.
WHY AQC best for ISO 45001 Certification
There are several Reasons to choose AQC as
- Value added two step certification process
- Timely delivery of certificate as committed
- 24 X 7 support as executive team is always available
- online processing from Application to certification decision.
- Economical and Competitive Prices of Certification
Benefits of ISO 45001:2018 Certification
- Cost savings– It helps to optimise operations and therefore improve the bottom line and save cost
- Environmental benefits– It helps to reduce negative impacts on the environment and safety
- Enhanced customer satisfaction - It help to increase sales, improve quality and enhance customer satisfaction
- Access to new markets– It Helps prevent trade barriers and open up global markets
- Increased market share - International Standards help increase productivity and competitive advantage